Virtual Organizing Services:
Different times call for different measures. Virtual organizing services is one way that we can still continue to work towards your goals while still staying safe at home during uncertain times in our lives. As you know, things can and will continue to shift in our lives. Sudden changes may cause anxiety or be enough to make us lose our focus and motivation. I can help keep you on track and get you started or help you finish that project you have been wanting to tackle! I can be your accountability coach and help you problem solve along the way.
Virtual Organizing: What does it look like?
- Assessment - Free home/office walk through assessment on-line (computer, pad, notebook), by phone or Google Duo.
- Tools Needed - Provide tools and strategies for a successful move, relocation or downsize.
- Steps - Walk through steps (go over a 5-step approach) to help you get started.
- Action Plan - Develop an Action Plan to keep you on track.
- Problem Solve/Blocks - Coach you through problem solving and mental, emotional and physical blocks that are holding you back.
- Check In's - Keep you on track and hold you accountable and yes give homework.
- Complex Strategies - Provide strategies for working with ADD/ADHD, dementia and other complexities you may be struggling with.
- Celebrate - It's time to celebrate your hard work & success!
- Follow-up - Regular check in's help to keep you on track.
Areas to Consider:
- Set up school and learning schedules
- Organize kids rooms & play areas.
- Create Zones (learning, creative, play, reading/chill, music)
- Family & Work schedules
- Setting up the home office to be successful!
Organize Within, LLC (formerly Lake Michigan Organizing & Concierge, LLC.). Call Linda Fuzi at 616-669-3517.